The stream of recognition for rokk ebony’s consistent, consummate skill and creativity continued with impressive competition results in April.
Adam Isles (Collins Place) was announced as a member of the 2016 Australian F.A.M.E. Team at the Australian Hair Fashion Awards on 10 April. He is one of four of the country’s most talented, young hairdressers who will carry out training, platform education, photo shoots with the world’s most revered hairdressers for one year.
Award winning apprentice, Roxanne Benli has made the finals of the prestigious Hair Expo Awards which was announced at the Finalist Cocktail Party at Sydney Town Hall on 4 April. This achievement arrived hot on the heels of Roxanne winning the 2015 Wella Trend Vision Australian Apprentice of the Year and Headmasters Apprentice of the Year awards as well as being finalist in the Australian Hair Fashion Awards.
The rokk ebony team also cleaned up in the annual Hair and Beauty Association competitions winning seven firsts and six places.
Here is the impressive list of HBIA achievements this year:
- Sofia Posnakidis (South Melbourne) - 1st and 2nd Place, Female Photo Junior
- Julia Cochrane (Toorak) - 2nd Place, First Time Photo
- Alisha Cavasassi (South Melbourne) - 3rd Place, First Time Photo
- Elena Nardone (South Melbourne) - 1st Place, Collaboration Photo
- Maria Kaplanis (Glen Waverley) - Senior of the Year and 1st Place, Female Cutting
- Sanja Scher (Collins Place) - 2nd Place, Female Cutting
- Francesco Torcasio (South Melbourne) - 1st Place, Men's Barbering
- Georgia Freeman (Toorak) - 1st Place, Braiding Of Today Junior
- Chenoa Benton (Toorak) - 2nd Place, Mentor And Apprentice
- Mathias Alexander (Toorak) - 1st Place, Blonde Bombshell
- Sarah Baxter (Collins Place) - 3rd Place, Bombshell Blonde
Please make sure that you congratulate the team next time you visit us.